Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: January 18, 2017
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website, and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users.
- Your use of the website, its content and any services obtained through the website is entirely at your own risk. The website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither MBKA nor any person associated with MBKA makes any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, availability, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, neither MBKA nor anyone associated with MBKA represents or warrants that the website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the service that makes it available are free from viruses, malware, or other harmful components, or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, malware, ransomware, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services obtained through the website or your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it. MBKA will cooperate and provide information to law enforcement if required to do so pursuant to a lawful order.
- The information presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- MBKA’s name, logo, and all trademarks reproduced in this website, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of MBKA. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of MBKA. All other names, logos, product and services names, designs and slogans on the website which are not the property of, or licensed to, MBKA are acknowledged on the website.
- You agree not to use this website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate MBKA, an MBKA employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm MBKA or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, malware, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). If you decide you decide to access any third-party website(s) linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- We provide this website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will MBKA, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website, or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tot (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
 NTD: Commitments to protect data need to be followed through and for each element here, there should be a policy and technical provision to back up the assertion.
 NTD: This is intended to allow permitted disclosures to Event Day Inc., Network for Good Inc., Sales Force Inc. and any other third party providers that you use. Their privacy policies will govern the use of your information when it is in their hands.